I think this one is self-explanatory. Just wanted to share a few of my favorite songs with you guys, so listen and comment with some of your favs, and I just may check them out!
1. Emeli Sande’ – “Next To Me” – I first saw heard of her and saw her sing this song on Jay Leno a while back & I immediately fell in love with it, and googled her, and now I’m a fan!
2. Beyonce’ ft. Jay-Z – “Drunk In Love” – I love this grittier, more seductive Beyonce’, its a side of her she doesn’t usually show. I think she got her Rihanna-swag going on in this one!
3. Janelle Monae ft. Miguel – “Primetime” – This one just has a real sultry groove & feel to it!
4. Master P ft. Howie T – “It’s A Jungle Out Here” – That’s right, Master P is back! I love this song! Makes me instantly bob my head! So all you No Limit fans need to check out is new album, “The Gift”. It’s a hit! He’s the same ol’ Master P, but then again, he isn’t. The album’s pretty damn good! Check it out!
5. Areatha Franklin – “Ain’t No Way” – Ok, y’all know I’m die-hard, old school Motown to the heart, so I HAD to throw this in here! This song makes me feel some kind of way! What can I say?–It’s Aretha Franklin!
Ok, well, there’s my playlist. . .for now. Tell me what you think and share your favs!