Three years ago today, June 25th, 2009, we lost the greatest entertainer and humanitarian the world had ever seen, and ever will; Michael Jackson. Rather than go into detail about his life; which many of us already know about, etc… I’m simply posting some of my personal favorites.
1. Billie Jean — I must’ve been 9 or 10yrs old when this came out, and was always fascinated at the sidewalk lighting up!
2. Beat It — This was my shit! Again, I was about 9 or 10yrs old, and I thought these guys were soooo tough and cool! I loved the dance sequence at the end!
3. Who’s Loving You — Please ignore the subtitles, this was the only video I could find of him/The Jackson 5 actually performing the song.
4. Smooth Criminal — This one was so ‘gangsta‘ and the video is excellent. I never knew any of the words to this song until I saw this! Check out all the cameos!
5. Hold My Hand ft. Akon — This was the last song Michael recorded before he passed away. Enjoy
R.I.P. Michael; truly a legend in your own time